PAGES

Baby Girl or Baby Boy?

Thursday, November 8, 2012
Dear Baby Sommer,
 We will soon find out if you're a girl or a boy. It's something we've been wondering about since we first knew you were coming. I had a dream a few years ago where I was sitting on the edge of a bed in a room full of light holding you in my lap and you were a boy. Up until the other night I had thought you were a boy for sure, right after having another dream you were a boy.. I had one you were a little girl (in the same night!) You had dark blonde hair and big brown eyes, just like your mama. It was the first time I've seen your face in a dream, so I wonder what meaning, if any our dreams have in our reality.
 Lately I've been thinking about your chubby legs in pajamas, the way you might smell right after a bath, putting your little hands into tiny mittens, and your precious head (which may or may not have big ears that stick out.. thanks to daddy :]..) inside a tiny hat. It's been fun to think of what you're personality is going to be like and how you'll react to all these crazy people you will call family

18 Week Belly

 Whether we dress you in little sundresses or tiny ties I can't wait to have you in my arms.

Love,
YourMommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design