PAGES

Photogenic-ness...

Wednesday, June 18, 2014
When looking through pictures I always find the best pictures are the ones you wouldn't share on instagram or Facebook because they aren't always the most flattering/have the best lighting/out of focus... but they're almost always hilarious! 
So here are a few of my favorite pictures- the good the bad and the hilarious :)

Hair caught on a branch & Barbie arms!

Newborns are the best for silly pictures! 
Sidenote: these gave me baby fever!

Ok, most of these are Vivian,
she just cracks me up!

This one reminds me of an evil villain in a movie haha
her laugh!!

Clearly not a fan of selfies.. 

Her reaction to an unexpected flash


Posing

And.. me and my awkward hands

So there you have it,
me and my photogenic people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design