PAGES

AK Vacation- Part 2

Monday, July 21, 2014
This post alternatively titled "another photo dump"
 We traveling into the woods to visit sweet Linda and Carson the dog. Linda used to be mine and Kevin's landlord when we lived in the dry cabin. Visiting her brought me back to the first year of our marriage and the peace that you find living in the forest.
  (They also fed us tea, and rhubarb crumble.. and it was delicious! Thanks Linda!!)

 We also saw Ava and her Mother Diane (twice!). I love these two beauties for so many reasons and I admire their bond and hope that one day me and Vivian will share one just like it :)






 On the 4th of July we went to Alaska Land and Viv rode the carousal for the first time. Did baby wearing yoga and hung out with the park stud ;) We took pictures in the church where me and Kevin became man and wife and before heading home to eat deep fried halibut, I had a margarita.. not exactly the most American of beverages, but it was perfect!

I also (finally!) got the hang out with Stephanie! True story: we've been friends for a few years but just now actually hung out! Crazy right? I should also add the she's Mrs. West Fairbanks United States 2015, so you should all be super jealous.  

 And of course we had some more Bre and Duke time, because these two?!
Melt me.



Oh hey more AK Land pics, A train "Oscar Selfie" and Ice Cream! 




 Way too many pictures of my adorable daughter…


and….
MY FRIEND GOT MARRIED!!! 
It was so much fun celebrating Jessie and Niki's love.

Then it was time to pack up and head back home to our guy..


So there you have it! Our Alaskan Adventure in two blog posts and too little words :)
It was a great trip and we made so many memories. I can't wait until next summer to see all of our friends and family again and make even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design